Colorado COVID Results Portal
Thank you for coming to us for your COVID-19 testing needs! You may sign in through the website below to obtain your COVID test results. PCR Test results can take approximately 24-72 hours to come back from the lab.
Check on your results! Follow these steps:
1. Go to >> https://myquest.questdiagnostics.com/web/home, or download the MyQuest app.
2. Check your email for a message from Quest. Click the link to confirm your email address.
3. Log in to your MyQuest account using the username and password that you chose when you signed up.
4. Select the “Verify Your Identity” option. Accept the Patient Authorization (HIPAA Authorization).
5. Complete the Identity Verification Process.
6. You’re set! You will now get your Quest Diagnostics test results through your MyQuest account.
Please feel free to Call Quest at (844) 698-1022 or Message us directly on Facebook if you have not received your results within 3-4 days or if you are having trouble accessing the portal!
How much is it to be tested?
We are providing COVID-19 testing to our patients by participating in the CARES Act! The CARES Act Federal program only covers noninsured individuals. If you have insurance, it is required for us to file your insurance and collect patient responsibility until your insurance claim is processed.
Insurance vs. Self-Pay:
Insurance: If you have insurance, it is required for us to file your insurance and collect patient responsibility until your insurance claim is processed.
Please Note: If you received a bill for your test, please contact your insurance billing department.
Self-Pay: For those who do not have insurance, the CARES Act covers testing.
Please Note: For self-pay, if you if receive a bill, contact us directly.
Do you have to have symptoms?
No! We are testing everyone who wants to be tested (as long as we have supplies to do so)! Whether you are symptomatic or do not have symptoms, we can test you!