What to Expect
We pride ourselves on providing the utmost in patient services and care.
You can expect the following from your Zip Clinic Urgent Care® centers:
- We make every conceivable effort to minimize your wait. We ask that you Check-In Online to reserve a spot in line. This will reserve you a spot in line for the day! From there you are able to pre-register and fill out paperwork before your visit!
- Explanation of why tests are ordered and the significance of findings.
- Fees explanation. Insurance plans are confusing and we have the resources to work with you as a partner to solve coverage issues.
- Specialist referrals as a reflection of the quality of our medical practice.
- Acknowledgment of uncertainty, where uncertainty exists – with a referral to a specialist.
- Invitation to unsolicited feedback for our chance to learn your constructive critique, concern, or criticism you may have.
- The fact that we remain ‘blind’ to ethnic or religious background, skin color, sexual orientation, disability status, and socioeconomic status.
Fundamentally, we are guided by the central question, “What is right for our patient?” As simple and powerful as the Golden Rule: we want for you what we would want for ourselves. That said, we assure you every doctor, physician assistant, nurse, and support staff associated with Zip Clinic Urgent Care® will be respectful and sensitive to your needs as a patient and “customer.”