We run this site for informational, educational and promotional/communicative purposes only. You are welcome to browse as much and as often as you like. However, for the confidentiality purposes of our clients, we respectfully ask you not download anything from our site without express written approval. This includes all text, images, and video for private, public or commercial purpose.
The laws of the States of Colorado, Kentucky, and Montana and the United States govern any claim relating to the use of this site and the materials contained herein. This site will only be construed and evaluated according to United States law, and ZipClinic makes no representations that site materials are appropriate outside the U.S. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Denver County, Colorado.
By visiting this site, you’re legally obligated to our Terms & Conditions accessible through our homepage at www.zipclinic.com and any other law or regulation as it applies to the site, the Internet, or the World Wide Web. If you have any questions or concerns, you should navigate away from this site until resolved—once you begin browsing this site, you are bound by our Terms & Conditions.
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions.
- By entering this site you hereby affirm and warrant that you are twenty-one (21) years or older.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this site will not be treated as confidential or proprietary and may be used by ZipClinic anywhere, anytime, and for any reason whatsoever.
- We make no promises, expressed or implied, that the information contained on this site is accurate. If you choose to use information on the site, you’re using it at your own risk. We assume no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions on the site.
- Everything on this site is copyrighted and may not be used without the express written consent by ZipClinic and/or our clients. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or servicemark contained on this site is owned or licensed by ZipClinic, our clients, vendors affiliates or partners, and may not be used by you without prior written approval. ZipClinic will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Sound, graphics, charts, text, video, information, or images of places or people are either the property of ZipClinic or used on this site with permission. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically provided for on the site. Any unauthorized use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights.
- All of the pictures of people, animals, things and places shown on the site are either the property of ZipClinic or have been licensed specifically to us for use on this site only. Unauthorized use of any images from this site may violate laws and the rights of the people depicted in the images. ZipClinic nor any of our clients, vendors, affiliates or partners, are liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, these images. ZipClinic is the copyright owner of ZipClinic and no portion of this site, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without ZipClinic’s express written permission. Modification or use of the material on this site for any purpose violates ZipClinic’s legal rights.
- ZipClinic, nor any of our clients, vendors, affiliates or partners, are liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you ‘AS IS’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSABLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW. We, in no way, warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- All links on this site are placed here for your convenience and to provide you with additional information. This does not imply that we have browsed these sites, even periodically. ZipClinic accepts no responsibility for the content or viability of any of the links attached to this site. By clicking on any of these links, you do so at your own risk.
- Any and all content may be changed at any time by ZipClinic without notice. Regardless of these changes, the above terms and conditions still apply.